- Entry Fee: $450/player
- Registration Opens: 12 p.m. ET on Friday, June 18
- Venue: Pine Hills Country Club – Sheboygan, WI
- Event Date: Monday, September 27, 2021
- Description: The Monday following the Ryder Cup at Whistling Straits, we’re going to have some match play fun of our own at Pine Hills Country Club. Just down the road from WS, Pine Hills is a very under-the-radar gem in eastern Wisconsin. We’ll have great tee gifts for everyone and prizes for the winners of the tournament.
- All-day golf (36+ holes) and range balls
- Tee gifts from B. Draddy and Imperial Headwear
- Breakfast, a big Wisconsin lunch, and heavy post-golf hors d’oeuvres
- Great prizes for the winners from Bettinardi, The Fried Egg, and more
- The field will be split into teams for round-robin match play. The day will consist of nine-hole matches and will culminate with a final shootout. Every player will play at least 36 holes throughout the day.
- 7:00 AM: Registration opens & breakfast
- 8:30 AM: First matches (Best ball)
- 10:30 AM: Second matches (Best ball)
- 1:00 PM: Lunch
- 2:30 PM: Third matches (Alternate shot)
- 4:30 PM: Final matches (Alternate shot)
- 7:30pm: Awards & Hors d’oeuvres
Read up on the Harry Smead’s Pine Hills Country Club here.
Register for the Aftermath on June 18!
Traveling to Sheboygan
The closest airport is Sheboygan County Memorial Airport. General Mitchell International Airport (Milwaukee) is a little over an hour away and Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport is about a two hour drive.
There are many hotels, resorts and house rentals to choose from in and around Sheboygan. Please keep in mind that The Ryder Cup at nearby Whistling Straits and will wrap up the day before The Aftermath. Availability at the following lodging options may be limited and some may require multiple night stays. If need be, Milwaukee is not too far away so participants can absolutely drive up the morning of the event.
- The Blue Harbor Resort is right on Lake Michigan and offers restaurants, an indoor waterpark and more.
- Destination Kohler offers a variety of hotels, inns and cabins. Space is limited due to The Ryder Cup, but additional rooms may open up as the event gets closer.
If lodging in Sheboygan begins to sell out, there are many options that should have availability in nearby Milwaukee.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!