- Entry Fee: $450/player
- Registration Opens:12:00 p.m. ET on Friday April 16th
- Venue: Davenport Country Club – Pleasant Valley, Iowa
- Event Date: Monday, July 26, 2021
- Description: On the banks of the Mississippi River sits Davenport Country Club, one of the best Charles Alison designs in America. Ron Forse and Jim Nagle’s 2014 restoration honoring Alison’s original design continues to get better and better. We’ll have great tee gifts for everyone and prizes for the winners of the tournament.
- All-day golf (36+ holes)
- Tee gifts from B. Draddy, Imperial Headwear, and more
- Breakfast and coffee, a big lunch, and plenty of post-golf hors d’oeuvres
- Prizes by Bettinardi and The Fried Egg
- Morning 18: Best ball
- Afternoon 18: Alternate shot
- The top teams from the day will play a four-hole shootout to determine our champions
- 7:00 AM: Registration opens & breakfast
- 8:30 AM: First round (Best ball)
- 12:30 PM: Lunch
- 2:00 PM: Second round (Alternate shot)
- 6:00 PM: Shoot-out
- 7:00 PM: Awards & hors d’oeuvres
Traveling to Davenport
Quad Cities International Airport is about 20 minutes from Davenport Country Club. Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport and Des Moines International Airport are both approximately 2 and 1/2 hours away as well.
There are many hotels and house rentals to choose from around town.
- Holiday Inn Express is a few miles away from Davenport C.C. Rooms start at $105/night.
- The Hampton Inn is also only a 10-15 minute drive from all the festivities. Rooms start at $95/night.
- If you’re looking for a little gambling while away from the course, the Isle Casino Hotel is in nearby Bettendorf and rooms start at $90/night.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!