- Entry Fee: $300/player
- Venue: Soule Park Golf Course – Ojai, California
- Event Date: Saturday, April 24, 2021
- Description: 36+ holes of golf in one of the most breathtaking towns in America. Registration includes breakfast at the Bixby Bus, a big lunch, and heavy post-golf hors d’oeuvres. There will be awesome tee gifts from B. Draddy, Imperial Headwear and more, big prizes from Bettinardi, Shapland Bags and Winston Collection, and a raffle.
- Morning 18: Best Ball
- Afternoon 18: Alternate Shot
- The top teams from the day will play a four-hole shootout to determine the champion
- All-day golf (36+ holes)
- Tee gifts from B. Draddy, Imperial Headwear and more
- Breakfast, a big lunch, and plenty of post-golf hors d’oeuvres
- Prizes by Bettinardi, Mackenzie Golf Bags, and Winston Collection
- 7:00 a.m. – Registration opens, breakfast and practice facilities available
- 8:30 a.m. – Morning round (Best ball)
- 12:30 p.m. – Lunch
- 2:00 p.m. – Afternoon Round (Alternate shot)
- 6:00 p.m. – Shootout
- 7:00 p.m. – Dinner with Shaifer’s Kitchen food truck
Study up on Soule Park before the tournament
Traveling to Ojai
Ojai is located 70 miles north of Los Angeles. The closest airport is Santa Barbara Municipal Airport. Los Angeles International Airport and Hollywood Burbank Airport are also easily accessible.
There are many hotels, motels and house rentals to choose from around town.
The Hummingbird Inn is an affordable option right across the street from Soule Park, where all of the festivities will be taking place. Rooms start at $169.99/night
For a unique lodging experience, try Caravan Outpost, a collection of vintage Airstream travel trailers. Airstreams for 4 people start at $346/night
Treat yourself and stay at the Ojai Valley Inn, a famous luxury resort. Rooms start at $559/night