- Entry Fee: $450/player
- Registration Opens: 12 p.m. ET on Friday, March 19
- Venue: Rolling Green Golf Club – Springfield, Pennsylvania
- Event Date: Monday, June 28, 2021
- Description: 36+ holes of golf at a William Flynn gem outside of Philadelphia! We’ll have great tee gifts for everyone, food throughout the day, and prizes for the winners of the tournament.
- All-day golf (36+ holes)
- Tee gifts from B. Draddy, Imperial Headwear and more
- Breakfast and coffee, a big lunch, and plenty of post-golf hors d’oeuvres
- Prizes by Bettinardi, The Fried Egg, and more.
- Morning 18: Best Ball
- Afternoon 18: Alternate Shot
- The top teams from the day will play a four-hole shootout to determine our champions.
- 7:00 AM – Registration opens, coffee and breakfast available
- 8:30 AM – First Round (Best ball)
- 1:00 PM – Lunch
- 2:30 PM – Second Round (Alternate shot)
- 6:30 PM – Shootout
- 7:30 PM – Awards and hors d’oeuvres
Traveling to Springfield:
For those flying in, Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) is just a short 20-minute drive to Springfield!
There are many hotels, motels, B&Bs and house rentals to choose from that are within a few miles of Rolling Green.
- Holiday Inn Drexel Hill – Located just two miles from the golf course, the Holiday Inn starts around $150/night
- Hampton Inn & Suites Philadelphia – Also right down the road from Rolling Green is the Hampton Inn. Rates start at $105/night.
- The Inn at Swarthmore – The Inn at Swathmore and in-house restaurant come highly rated. Rates start at $150/night.
- Courtyard Marriott Springfield – About halfway between the airport and the golf course is the Courtyard Marriott. Rates start at $215
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!