- Entry Fee: $650/player
- Registration Opens: 12 p.m ET on Friday, March 19
- Venue: The Dunes Club – New Buffalo, Michigan
- Event Date: Thursday, May 27, 2021
- Description: A day at one of the country’s most unique clubs. Located in Southwest Michigan, the Dunes Club was Mike Keiser’s first foray into the golf industry. Its nine holes promise an exciting day of golf, food, refreshments, and more golf.
- NOTE – This event will be limited to 32 players (16 teams of two). In an effort to keep things fair, we will be utilizing a lottery system to determine the field. Everyone will be able to “purchase” a registration in our pro shop for $0 to enter. Select 1 player if you’d like to come on your own or 2 players if you have a teammate. We will accept entries for the lottery for 48 hours. Once the lottery is completed, we will contact everyone who has been admitted to the field.
- All-day golf with caddie (36+ holes)
- Tee gifts from Zero Restriction, Imperial Headwear, and more
- Breakfast and coffee, a big lunch, and plenty of post-golf hors d’oeuvres
- Prizes by Bettinardi, The Fried Egg, and others
- Single-elimination match play bracket.
- The day will start with 16 teams and we will work our way down to our champions. All teams will continue to play matches once they have been eliminated.
- 8:00 AM – Registration opens, coffee & breakfast sandwiches available
- 9:00 AM – First-round matches (Best ball)
- 11:30 AM – Second-second matches (Alternate shot)
- 1:00 PM – Lunch
- 2:00 PM – Third-round matches (Best ball)
- 4:30 PM – Final-round matches (Alternate shot)
- 7:00 PM – Awards
Traveling to New Buffalo
The Chicago airports are the best options for those planning on flying into New Buffalo. Both O’Hare International Airport (ORD) and Midway International Airport (MDW) are within 90 mins of the Dunes Club.
New Buffalo is a town full of great AirBnB and VRBO options, but there are also hotel and B&B options available!
- Just off the highway are options like the Holiday Inn Express and Fairfield Inn. Both have rates starting around $100/night.
- A more quaint stay can be found at The New Buffalo Inn & Spa! They have everything from hotel rooms to cottages starting at $133/night.
- Located in the heart of downtown New Buffalo, the Harbor Grand Hotel offers a more upscale stay with rates starting at $205/night.
For those planning on driving to the Dunes Club on the morning of the event, please be conscience of the time change coming from Illinois. New Buffalo is on Eastern Time!
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions!