- Entry Fee: $650/player
- Registration Opens:12 p.m. ET on Friday, July 16
- Venue: Prairie Dunes Country Club – Hutchinson, KS
- Event Date: Monday, Oct. 4, 2021
- Description: Perry and Press Maxwell’s Prairie Dunes is a masterpiece in the middle of America’s heartland. The Fresno Scraper is a fantastic opportunity to come enjoy this beautiful and classic course. We’ll have great tee gifts for everyone and prizes for the winners of the tournament.
- All-day golf (36+ holes) and range balls
- Tee gifts from B. Draddy and Imperial Headwear
- Breakfast, a big lunch, and heavy post-golf hors d’oeuvres
- Great prizes for the winners from Bettinardi, The Fried Egg, and more
- Morning 18: Best ball
- Afternoon 18: Alternate shot
- The day will end with a four-hole shootout among the top teams from the earlier sessions.
- 7:30 AM: Registration opens & breakfast
- 9:00 AM: First round (Best ball)
- 1:00 PM: Lunch
- 2:30 PM: Second round (Alternate shot)
- 6:30 PM: Shoot-out
- 7:30 PM: Awards & Hors d’oeuvres
Register for The Fresno Scraper on July 16th!
Listen to Andy Johnson and Garrett Morrison discuss their visit to Prairie Dunes here.
Traveling to Hutchinson
The closest airport is Dwight D. Eisenhower Airport in Wichita, KS which is about a 50 minute drive to Prairie Dunes. Kansas City International Airport is a bit farther away and approximately three hours from the course.
Hutchinson has plenty of hotel options to choose from for those traveling in.
- The Holiday Inn Express Hutchinson is about 10 minutes from the course with rates starting at $100/night
- Also down the road is the Fairfield Inn & Suites. Rates start at $135/night