- Entry Fee: $450/player
- Registration Opens: 12:00 p.m. ET on Friday, April 16
- Venue: Blue Mound Golf & Country Club – Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
- Event Date: Monday, July 19, 2021
- Description: Seth Jagger Raynor’s Blue Mound Golf & Country Club features some of the best golf Wisconsin has to offer. You and a partner will team up to play 36 holes and hopefully compete for the tournament title. Breakfast, lunch, and post-golf hors d’oeuvres are included!
- All-day golf (36+ holes)
- Tee gifts from B. Draddy, Imperial Headwear, and more
- Breakfast and coffee, a big lunch, and plenty of post-golf hors d’oeuvres
- Prizes by Bettinardi and The Fried Egg
- Morning 18: Best ball
- Afternoon 18: Alternate shot
- The top teams from the day will play a four-hole shootout to determine our champions
- 7:00 AM – Registration Opens, breakfast & coffee available
- 8:30 AM – First Round (Best ball)
- 12:30 PM – Lunch
- 2:00 PM – Second Round (Alternate shot)
- 6:00 PM – Shootout
- 7:00 PM – Awards and hors d’oeuvres
Traveling to Wauwatosa
The closest airport is General Mitchell International Airport (MKE). It’s a a short 20 minute drive to Wauwatosa! Chicago’s O’Hare International Aiport and Midway International Airport are also options. Both of those are under two hour drives to The Jagger.
There are many hotels, motels, B&Bs and house rentals to choose from that are within a few miles of Blue Mound.
- Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West – Just about a mile from BMG&CC, the Radisson has rooms for about $105/night.
- Homewood Suites Wauwatosa – The Homewood Suites are also close by with rooms starting at $165/night.
- Springhill Suites Milwaukee West – There is also the Springhill Suites by Marriott near Blue Mound. Rates also start at $165/night.
For those who want to stay in downtown Milwuakee, the course is only about 15 mins from the city, making for an easy commute the morning of the event!
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions!