- Entry Fee: $450/player
- Registration Opens: 12:00 p.m. ET on Tuesday July 20
- Venue: Lancaster County Club – Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Event Date: Monday, Oct. 18, 2021
- Description: Historic Lancaster Country Club dates back to 1900 and has hosted a number of events throughout the years, including the 2015 US Women’s Open. The club will also host the 2024 Women’s U.S. Open! While our Fried Egg event won’t be a nationally televised event, we’re sure it will make some history! Come enjoy this William Flynn classic!
- All-day golf (36+ holes) and range balls
- Tee gifts from B. Draddy and Imperial Headwear
- Breakfast, a big lunch, refreshments, and heavy post-golf hors d’oeuvres
- Great prizes for the winners from Bettinardi, The Fried Egg, and more
- Morning 18: Best ball
- Afternoon 18: Alternate shot
- The day will end with a four-hole shootout among the top teams from the earlier sessions.
- 7:00am: Registration opens & breakfast
- 8:00am: First round (Best ball)
- 12:30pm: Lunch
- 1:30pm: Second round (Alternate shot)
- 5:30pm: Shootout
- 6:30pm: Awards & Hors d’oeuvres
Traveling to Lancaster
The closest airport is Harrisburg International Airport (MDT) which is about a 40 minute drive to Lancaster. Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) and Baltimore Washington International (BWI) are also options. Both of those are about a 90 minute to the club.
There are many hotels, motels, B&Bs and house rentals to choose from that are within a few miles of Lancaster.
- Eden Resort and Suites is right by downtown Lancaster and is only 10 minutes from Lancaster CC. Rooms start at $150/night.
- The Cork Factory Hotel encompasses all that historic Lancaster has to offer. It’s just a couple miles from the course, and rooms start at $145/night.
- Courtyard by Marriott is also just a few miles from Lancaster CC. Rooms start at $125/night.
Of course, Airbnb is always a great option for house rentals.
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions!