Apply to join The Fried Egg.
Job Title: Producer and Social Media Manager
The Fried Egg is adding to its growing team! If you have a passion for golf and media and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, this Social Media Manager job could be for you. The position would work closely with a growing content team and be responsible for shepherding The Fried Egg’s various social media accounts and serving as the point person in the production of social media posts. You would be a critical cog in maintaining and elevating the voice of one of golf media’s strongest independent outlets.
The Fried Egg offers an opportunity to grow and learn new digital media skills from a team with a decade of digital content experience at all levels and with all media platforms. The position comes with autonomy and potential to execute on your own creative ideas with the support of the content team around you and a vast library of assets to work with. A self-diagnosed golf nut is likely preferred, as watching and monitoring golf, which will include some weekend hours, is required.
Skills and Expertise
- Deep knowledge of the game of golf, at the professional and recreational levels
- Passion for creating entertaining content
- Video and audio production skills are a plus, working with our podcast network and video channels
- Photoshop skills preferred
- Adobe Premiere skills are a plus
- Significant working knowledge of all social media platforms, and some familiarity with the golf communities on each
- Eager and open to learning new skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Team player willing to adapt
The position comes with health insurance and unlimited PTO, and a flexible schedule based on the golf calendar. The Fried Egg is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please apply to email@example.com with a cover letter and resume.
Thank you for your interest in The Fried Egg!