Do you love The Fried Egg and the Shotgun Start? Do the stories of Andy handling merch give you anxiety? Does the idea of helping a fast-growing startup take the leap from good to great excite you? Then we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you!
Cluck Media is hiring a Chief Operating Officer to help take the company to the next level. The COO will be an integral piece of the operation, handling all the business and operational functions of the company. This role will have a significant say in the future direction of the company, and will help to shape all the exciting projects currently in the works. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial and self-starting; exceptionally well organized (for obvious reasons); a passionate community-builder; and most importantly, able to wear many hats and juggle several projects at once. Specific job tasks include:
- Formulate long-term strategy and future Fried Egg projects and lines of business
- Helping with the sourcing, negotiation, tracking, and reporting of sponsors’ ad campaigns
- Formulating and executing a marketing campaign across all Cluck Media products
- Assisting with all aspects of Fried Egg events
- Helping with Fried Egg/SGS merchandise procurement/sales
- More responsibility/opportunity as Cluck Media continues to grow and evolve
Our ideal candidate is someone that has experience in a fast-moving environment without much need for oversight, and familiarity with Quickbooks and other productivity apps (Slack, Powerpoint, etc.).The compensation includes equity in Cluck Media, which reflects the long-term nature and opportunity of the position.
If you or someone you know might be a good candidate, you can apply by sending your résumé and a quick (600 words max!) writeup on why you’d be the perfect addition to the Cluck Media team. All applications should be sent to email@example.com