Desert golf is known for being mindless and repetitive, but not Coore and Crenshaw’s Saguaro Course at We-Ko-Pa Golf Club. Enjoy golf and Cactus League Spring Training on a two-day trip to one of Arizona’s best designs. Who doesn’t love a trip to warm weather during the dark, cold days of February?
Dates: Friday, February 23 – Saturday, February 24, 2024
Location: Saguaro Course at We-Ko-Pa Golf Club – McDowell, Arizona
Club TFE Registration Opens: Wednesday, October 25 at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Two rounds of golf on the Saguaro Course at We-Ko-Pa Golf Club
- Breakfast and lunch before and after both rounds
- Beer Tasting with Mother Road Brewing following Friday’s round
- Tee gifts and prizes
Fried Egg Golf Content on the Saguaro Course at We-Ko-Pa Golf Club
Club TFE Course Profile: Saguaro Course at We-Ko-Pa Golf Club – Our full review and rating of the Saguaro Course. The Course Profile tours what to look for while on property and our favorite aspects of the design.
Reel Video – Saguaro Course at We-Ko-Pa Golf Club – A quick look around Coore & Crenshaw’s design. Be careful of the snake.
Friday, February 23
- 7:00 a.m. – Breakfast & range available
- 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. – Tee Times
- Noon – 3 p.m. – Lunch & Beer Tasting with Mother Road Brewing
Saturday, February 24
- 10:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Lunch at We-Ko-Pa Golf Club
- 11:30-1:00 pm – Tee Times
- 4:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. – Lunch & Awards
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.