- Date: Monday, September 12, 2022
- Location: Meadowbrook Country Club – Northville, Michigan
- Entry Fee: $495/player – SOLD OUT, Please enter waitlist in Event Hub
- Registration Date: 3/7/22 at 12 p.m. ET
- Format: The Stalemate is a 36-hole (18 best ball, 18 alternate shot) team event where players will compete as two-person teams for both gross and net prizes. Men and women welcome! Singles are also more than welcome to sign up and will be paired with another golfer for the day. Registration includes tee gifts, prizes, breakfast, a big lunch, and a post-golf hors d’oeuvres
- Is there a handicap requirement? Absolutely not. Everyone from PGA Tour members to 35 handicappers have participated and we’re happy to have them all. Both net and gross scores are kept for that exact reason. If you don’t want your score counted and would rather just enjoy the golf course, you can do that too!
- Why you should see Meadowbrook: Meadowbrook Country Club undertook one of the boldest renovations you’ll see at a modern American country club. Under the care of Andy Staples, it was completely transformed into one of the most fun golf courses we’ve ever played. Each hole offers multiple avenues to the green and provides a thrilling option should you choose to take it on. With no shortage of pin locations, we take full advantage of Meadowbrook’s entertainment value as we set up for our event.
- Behind the Name: Meadowbrook Country Club is home to the only tie in PGA Tour history. At the 1949 Motor City Open, Cary Middlecoff and Lloyd Mangrum played an 11-hole playoff at Meadowbrook before shaking hands and calling it a day. They split the 1st and 2nd prize money and were co-champions.
- 7:00 AM Registration opens. Breakfast, coffee, and driving range available
- 8:30 AM: First Round (Best ball)
- 1:00 PM: Lunch
- 2:30 PM: Second Round (Alternate shot)
- 6:30 PM: Shoot-out
- 7:30 PM: Awards & Hors d’oeuvres
Traveling to Northville
The closest airport is Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport. It’s a quick 25 minute drive to Northville!
There are many hotels, motels, B&Bs and house rentals to choose from that are within a few miles of Meadowbrook.
- The Sheraton Detroit Novi is just a mile from MCC with rooms staring at $115/night.
- Embassy Suites Detroit Livonia is just across the highway from Meadowbrook. Their rates start at $135/night.
- The Hyatt Place Detroit Livonia is also just a couple miles down the road. Rates start at $115/night.
For those who want to stay in downtown Detroit, the course is only about 30 mins from the city so you can certainly make it out to the course in the morning!
Airbnb is always a great option for house rentals as well!
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions!