- Entry Fee: $450/player
- Registration Opens: 12:00 p.m. ET on Friday March 19
- Venue: Meadowbrook Country Club – Northville, Michigan
- Event Date: Monday, June 7, 2021
- Description: Meadowbrook Country Club is home to the only tie in PGA Tour history. At the 1949 Motor City Open, Cary Middlecoff and Lloyd Mangrum played an 11-hole playoff at Meadowbrook before shaking hands and calling it a day. They split the 1st and 2nd prize money and were co-champions. While there won’t be a tie at the Fried Egg Stalemate, we will have a day of great golf!
- All-day golf (36+ holes) and range balls
- Tee gifts from B. Draddy, Fore Ewe and Imperial Headwear
- Breakfast, a big lunch, and heavy post-golf hors d’oeuvres
- Great prizes for the winners from Bettinardi and The Fried Egg.
- Morning 18: Best ball
- Afternoon 18: Alternate shot
- The day will end with a four-hole shootout among the top teams from the earlier sessions.
- 7:00 AM Registration opens. Breakfast, coffee, and driving range available
- 8:30 AM: First Round (Best ball)
- 1:00 PM: Lunch
- 2:30 PM: Second Round (Alternate shot)
- 6:30 PM: Shoot-out
- 7:30 PM: Awards & Hors d’oeuvres
Traveling to Northville
The closest airport is Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport. It’s a quick 25 minute drive to Northville!
There are many hotels, motels, B&Bs and house rentals to choose from that are within a few miles of Meadowbrook.
- The Sheraton Detroit Novi is just a mile from MCC with rooms staring at $115/night.
- Embassy Suites Detroit Livonia is just across the highway from Meadowbrook. Their rates start at $135/night.
- The Hyatt Place Detroit Livonia is also just a couple miles down the road. Rates start at $115/night.
For those who want to stay in downtown Detroit, the course is only about 30 mins from the city so you can certainly make it out to the course in the morning!
Airbnb is always a great option for house rentals as well!
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions!