- Entry Fee: $650/player
- Registration Opens:12 p.m. ET on Friday, June 18
- Venue: White Bear Yacht Club – Dellwood, MN
- Event Date: Monday, September 13, 2021
- Description: White Bear Yacht Club is a Willie Watson/Donald Ross gem on the shores of beautiful White Bear Lake. The day will include 36 holes with food, refreshments, and lots of exercise. We’ll have great tee gifts for everyone and prizes for the winners of the tournament.
- All-day golf (36+ holes) and range balls
- Tee gifts from B. Draddy and Imperial Headwear
- Breakfast, a big lunch, refreshments, and heavy post-golf hors d’oeuvres
- Great prizes for the winners from Bettinardi, The Fried Egg, and more
- Morning 18: Alternate shot
- Afternoon 18: Best ball
- The day will end with a four-hole shootout among the top teams from the earlier sessions
- 7:00 AM – Registration opens. Coffee and breakfast sandwiches available
- 8:30 AM – First round (Best ball)
- 12:30 PM – Lunch
- 2:00 PM – Second round (Alternate shot)
- 6:00 PM – Shootout
- 7:00 PM – Awards and hors d’oeuvres
Register for The Regatta on June 18!
Traveling to Dellwood
The closest airport is Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport which is about 25 miles from White Bear Yacht Club.
There are many hotels and house rentals to choose from around town.
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions!